Accurate Loan Processor
Accurate Sales • Schaumburg, Illinois
Moonstar Mortgage works as full-service mortgage broker with an experienced staff offering expertise in every area of mortgage lending from purchasing to refinancing and to construction lending. Moonstar has access to a full range of mortgage sources and all of our lending specialists are dedicated to finding the right loan with the best interest rates, terms and costs to meet your unique needs. Moonstar has strongly built a reputation as an outstanding mortgage brokerage firm, serving the lending needs of real estate professionals, builders, and individual homebuyers throughout Illinois, California, Indiana, New Jersey & Massachusetts.
We are seeking a Mortgage Loan Processor to join our team!
- To review credit report and other liability documentation
- Calculate income and assets from statements and supporting documents
- Must be able to understand and interpret tax returns including self-employed and Schedule “C” income
- Proficient in analyzing the title report, purchase contract, HOA, homeowner’s insurance and identifying potential fraudulent or suspicions information
- Responsible for obtaining required borrower documentation, including re-disclosing GFE’s, and other required disclosures
- Daily responsibilities include running the loan information through an Automated Underwriting System (AUS) and validating the loan documents against the automated underwriting findings and calculating funds required to close
- Review active loan files each day to determine if any documents are missing or what can be done to help the process along
- Complete processing milestone and push to Underwriting
- Maintain a high level of customer service including extensive communication with the Loan Officer, Underwriter, Closer and the Title company.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics to pre-determine a loan approval or pre-approval.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ mortgage loan processing experience
- Experience with DU and LP
- Experience with Conventional, Jumbo & FHA loans
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong understanding of Agency guidelines (FNMA, FHLMC)li
- Some College Preferred
- Experience submitting loans to multiple investors/lenders
- Familiar with Calyx LOS
- Thorough understanding of industry guidelines and regulations
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills